- $3 SKEE-BALL Scratch Ticket.
- Available at your local Wisconsin Lottery retailer.
- A chance to win up to $30,000 instantly!
- All prizes in the scratch game are CASH prizes.
Ticket is for information only. No prizes will be paid on this ticket.
- Scratch the YOUR SHOTS play area to reveal ten YOUR SHOT numbers.
- On the SKEE-BALL BOARD, scratch only the numbers that match those in the YOUR SHOTS play area.
- Add up the POINTS that correspond to each of the matched YOUR SHOT numbers on the SKEE-BALL BOARD. (Each matched YOUR SHOT number will correspond to an individual point value displayed on the SKEE-BALL BOARD.)
- If you total 150 or more POINTS on the SKEE-BALL BOARD, win the prize indicated in the PRIZE KEY. (For example, if your total POINTS is equal to 320, you win $15.)
NOTE: Scratch the QUICK TOTAL box to reveal the total POINTS earned from the YOUR SHOT numbers that were matched on the SKEE-BALL BOARD, for an easy, quick check of the POINT TOTAL.
Winning odds: $3, 1:7; $5, 1:14; $10, 1:38; $15, 1:100; $30, 1:100; $50, 1:184; $100, 1:120,000; $1,000, 1:240,000; $30,000, 1:480,000. Prizes = 63.0% of sales. Odds and prize statements are based on initial game prize structure and may vary over the life of the game. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-GAMBLE-5 (1-800-426-2535) or TEXT (850) 888-HOPE.
- Some YOUR SHOT numbers may not match a number on the SKEE-BALL BOARD.
- A POINT TOTAL of 149 or less is a non-winning ticket.
- Only one prize may be won per ticket. A ticket can only win the highest prize in the PRIZE KEY that corresponds to the total POINTS earned from the matched YOUR SHOT numbers on the SKEE-BALL BOARD.